We know Christmas can be a stressful time, but it can also be a rewarding time to bring a new pet into your home. If your thinking of taking home a new reptile at this time of year we are here to help ensure you get off to the best possible start!
- Our team have a extensive experience to help you get off to the best start, making sure everything runs smoothly from the moment you pick up your net pet.
- Pay Over 10 Months - No Interest, No Fees
- All of our setups can be purchased fully assembled with all of your equipment pre installed and tested, ready for you to simply plug in when you get home.
- We also offer the ability to collect as late as Christmas Eve
- This year we have also partnered with Pay It Monthly to offer you an alternative to paying for your goods or services upfront, with no interest or additional fees added. Simply put – 0% APR.
- The online application is quick and easy, returning an instant decision.
Pay It Monthly FAQs:
Are there any requirements for me to be able to apply?
In order to be able to apply, you will need –
• To be between 18 and 80 years of age
• To have a current UK bank account
• To have a permanent UK residence
• To have a valid UK telephone number and email address
Will I be credit checked?
Yes, we use a third party credit reference agency to perform credit checks on our customers. We report all payment activity to credit reference agencies.
Can I pay off my balance early?
Yes, of course. There is no penalty or additional fee if you would like to do this.
How many months can I pay over?
You are able to pay over anywhere between 1 and 10 months.
What if I have problems with making payments?
If you are experiencing problems with making repayments, you can contact PayItMonthly on 0333 212 2141 or email them - email@example.com and we will work with you to help resolve the issue.
Finance is provided by PayItMonthly Limited, a specialist provider of interest free credit for retailers and service providers (credit subject to status and age) based at Gainsborough House, 42 Bath Road, Cheltenham GL53 7HW (company number 09719909), contact details, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0333 212 3914.